8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an active day away from the hustle and bustle of the city on a whitewater rafting tour along the Kelani River. Reach the rural start point easily with hassle-free transfer from your hotel, then paddle along five kilometers of rapids and falls under the professional supervision of your private guide. All necessary equipment, plus drop-off to selected hotels, comes included.
- Explore rural Sri Lanka on a whitewater rafting tour
- Cover five major and four minor rapids–ideal for any skill level
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ensures hassle-free transfer
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Entrance Fees for Rafting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bandaranayake International Airport (CMB)
All Hotels in Colombo
All Hotels in Negombo
- Colombo Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KINGFISHER TOURS SRI LANKA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting at Kitulgala?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting at Kitulgala?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during White Water Rafting at Kitulgala?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting at Kitulgala?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboExtreme - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboRafting - NegomboWhite Water Rafting - NegomboShore Excursions - BentotaExtreme - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaRafting - BentotaWhite Water Rafting - BentotaShore Excursions - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaRafting - HikkaduwaWhite Water Rafting - HikkaduwaCategory