Departure & Return
Tours begin at the South Cheyenne Cañon Picnic Grounds. Turn left at the corner of Cheyenne Blvd and Evans Ave, then look for our signs and parking on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders must be 12 years +
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheyenne Canon Segways
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2 Hour Segway Tour in Cheyenne Cañon and Broadmoor Area.