Departure & Return
Heading west on Hwy 24, take a left at the stop light for the Cave of the Winds. You'll go down the road called Serpentine and at the very bottom will be a round-about. The location is straight ahead on the round-about. A dirt parking lot with a sign that reads "Pikes Peak Zipline!" will be visible.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No riders under 6 years old
- No riders under 40 lbs, No riders over 300 lbs
- Guests must wear sturdy closed toe shoes. No Flip Flops or Sandals are allowed
- Ziplining is an active participant activity. Participants acknowledge that people can and do get hurt on this Zipline course. Adventure is not without risk
- Guests need to be sturdy on their feet and have the ability to walk and talk at over 6700' elevation. Please consult with your physician before booking your tour. Landing zone speeds can be up to 10 MPH. Impacts with the earth at launch and landing can be sporty. The hikes involved are approximately 1/2 mile in length. Guests are required to sign a release waiver confirming their abilities.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Out West
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.