Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Watch the sun rise across Colorado from the basket of a hot air balloon
- Get spectacular views of Pikes Peak and the Rocky Mountains
- Includes transport from Colorado Springs to the launch pad and a Champagne breakfast
- Memorable way to celebrate engagements, anniversaries, and other special occasions
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for flights cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of flight availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Ryders - Colorado Springs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Colorado Springs Sunrise Balloon Ride.