- See two islands that feature in ancient Inca spiritual beliefs
- Catch a classic La Titicaca sunset by sleeping in Copacabana
- Meals and entrance fees included: No hidden tour costs
- Tour ends in Copacabana, great for ongoing travel
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- After 2 hrs of Bus Ride everyone must get off the bus in order to cross the Lake at the Tiquina Strait, You buy a ticket for 2Bs for the boat to cross the strait. Only take your small things as the bus will cross on a platform-boat with your luggage. Bus picks you up at the other side of the lake again to continue to Copacabana.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stroll On Walking Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.