- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Suggested packing list: Rain pants, rain poncho, trekking boots, sandals, warm socks, sweater, thermals, hat, gloves, sun hat, sun block, sun glasses, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory card (there is limited to no electricity available during the trek), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, water bottle
- Don't forget the essentials: Original passport, visa (if applicable), insurance card, personal medications
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this is an independent tour, which means you'll enjoy the flexibility of being on your own for most of the trip and will only have a guide for certain experiences along the way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Lake Titicaca and Sun Island (Isla del Sol) from La Paz.