8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a glimpse of Bolivia’s Pre-Columbian past with a visit to Tiwanaku. Just two hours from La Paz, this site features structures dating back 15,000 years. On this comprehensive tour you’ll visit museums of ancient treasures, the Temple of Kalasasaya, the Gateway of the Sun, the Akapana Pyramids, and the Pumapunku Stone complex. Your tour ends with convenient transport back to your hotel.
- Visit Tiwanaku and learn the history of this ancient civilization
- Full-day guided tour from La Paz
- Entrance fees and lunch included
- Convenient roundtrip transport from your hotel in La Paz
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up (Select Hotels only)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andes 2 Amazon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCopacabanaBus Tours - PunoArchaeology Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - La PazArchaeology Tours - La PazHistorical Tours - La PazFull-day Tours - La PazBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory