- Cover more distance in less time than possible by foot
- Hear your guide’s commentary clearly with provided headsets
- Avoid the crowds on a small-group tour
- Visit landmarks including Amalienborg and Gefion Fountain
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In winter months or cold temperatures, warm clothes and gloves are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel the tour in extreme weather conditions and will aim to rebook you on next availability.
- Minimum age is 11 years (the child MUST weigh minimum 35kg. The weight requirement will always overrule min. age as this is a safety issue)
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability, in which case you will be charged in full.
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was our first time on a Segway so we were nervous at first but received excellent tuition before we set off and we all enjoyed ourselves so much that we were sorry to have to get off them!" See review