Explore our promoted experiences
- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen
- See the famous Little Mermaid, among many other city attractions
- Ticket valid for 72 hours—select from three routes or do them all
- Hop on or off as many times as you like
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Then, when you’re in Denmark's capital, simply hop aboard the open-top, double-decker City Sightseeing bus and set off to explore the sights. Relax into your comfortable seat and listen to the entertaining onboard audio commentary as you travel around your chosen tour route.
On the Classic Tour, choose to stay aboard for the entire loop, and drink in the 360-degree views of landmarks such as the Little Mermaid, the harbor statue inspired by the Hans Christian Andersen fairytale. Or hop on and hop off as you please at any of the stops to explore top Copenhagen attractions including the Amalienborg Palace, the winter home of the Danish royal family.
On the All Lines Tour (May to September only), admire the views along the three included city routes—the Classic Tour route together with the Colorful Copenhagen Tour route and the Urban Green Tour route.
Take snaps of the passing sights, such as the beautiful Little Mermaid statue and the Amalienborg Palace, and hop off at any of the stops along the three routes to discover the attractions on foot.
Perhaps leave the bus at the Tivoli Gardens to spend time at this world-famous amusement park or step off at the freetown of Christiania, a commune in the middle of the city. Or maybe hop off at one of Copenhagen's prettiest buildings: Our Saviors Church, famous for its decorative helix spire with its winding staircase. These are just some of the things you can see and do on your hop-on hop-off tour.
See the Itinerary for a full list of stops along the routes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic Copenhagen Route - 7th May to 25th September - Runs from 10:00am - 5:30pm, every 20-30 minutes, from Ved Stranden stop.
- Classic Copenhagen Route - 26th September to 6th May - Runs from 10:00am - 4:00pm, every 30-45 minutes, from Ved Stranden stop.
- Urban Green Copenhagen Route 4th June to 28th September (Daily), 29th September to 3rd June (Friday to Sunday Only) - Runs from 11:00am - 3:00pm, every 120 minutes, from Tivoli stop.
- Colourful Copenhagen Route 4th June to 28th September (Daily), 29th September to 3rd June (Friday to Sunday Only) - Runs from 12:00am - 4:00pm, every 120 minutes,
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Caution: there are several companies and they are all very similar looking buses but they have different stops so pay attention to where you get off." See review
- "The drivers did not know that, so they were recommending to eat there and people were getting off the bus just to find out they were close." See review