Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1-hour Copenhagen canal tour with skip-the-line same-day entry to Tivoli Gardens
- See top Copenhagen attractions including The Little Mermaid and Amalienborg Palace, seat of Denmark’s royals since the 18th century
- Glide through pretty Christianshavn, past gabled houses, cafes and bars
- Listen to fascinating facts about the sights from an onboard guide
- Gain skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Tivoli Gardens after your cruise
- Enjoy white-knuckle rides, carousels and fun attractions independently
- Stay at Tivoli as long as you want, with a ticket valid for the rest of the day
Departure & Return
Climb aboard your sightseeing boat at a central docking point in Copenhagen and prepare to explore the captivating capital of Denmark.
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:30 AM - 04:45 PM|
|Saturday:||11:30 AM - 04:45 PM|
|Sunday:||11:30 AM - 04:45 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See, too, the Danish Parliament and the majestic façade of Amalienborg Palace, the residence of Danish royals since the 18th century. Catch a glimpse of the futuristic Black Diamond structure and hear of what the edifice houses inside its dynamic walls. Sail through the charming Christianshavn neighborhood to see a vibrant array of painted houses and blooming flower boxes.
After an hour of sightseeing, end your cruise at your original departure point and make your own way to Tivoli Gardens with your skip-the-line-ticket. Sail past the long entrances lines and immediately immerse yourself in the carnival atmosphere within; marvel at colorful carousels and exhilarating rollercoasters and take in a concert on one of the outdoor amphitheaters when you need a break. Remain in the park until closing time if you wish, and then make your own way back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Viator voucher will be exchanged for two tickets: one Canal Tour ticket, and one skip-the-line admission ticket to Tivoli Gardens. Therefore your voucher must be exchanged at the departure point before arriving at Tivoli Gardens.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma DK A/S
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Grand Tour & Tivoli .