Departure & Return
We're meeting in front of Kafferiet, which is the lightblue building, located at Esplanaden 44.
We're ending in the heart of Copenhagen at a square right next to the main pedestrian street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please wear suitable footwear for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain.
- For your Copenhagen By Mie & Friends tour, you will be in a small group of max. 10 persons
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six.
- The experience will kick off at Kafferiet, one of Copenhagen’s most charming coffee houses where you’re free to get a cup of coffee on your own expense (just remember to get to the meeting point 10 minutes before the meeting time).
- Travelers who show symptoms for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Copenhagen By Mie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms