3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Copenhagen as the locals do—by bike—during this half-day, local-led bike tour of the Danish capital. Ideal for first-time visitors and those with limited time in the city, cover more ground than you could on foot, gain insight into the places you visit, and see a side to the city that few travelers get to experience.
- See more Copenhagen attractions than you could on foot
- Enjoy the undivided attention and insight of your local guide
- Visit places that many travelers overlook
- Get personal recommendations for the rest of your trip from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Kongens Nytorv 8, 1050 København, Denmark
Kongens Nytorv 8 -DK 1050, Copenhagen K. At the Gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Copenhagen Private Bike Tour with a Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Copenhagen Private Bike Tour with a Local?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Copenhagen Private Bike Tour with a Local?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Copenhagen Private Bike Tour with a Local
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCopenhagenCity Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - HamburgMountain Bike Tours - HamburgHistorical Tours - HamburgHalf-day Tours - HamburgCity Tours - BerlinMountain Bike Tours - BerlinHistorical Tours - BerlinHalf-day Tours - BerlinCategory
Tivoli Gardens Tours & TicketsKronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot) Tours & TicketsOld Stock Exchange (Børsen) Tours & TicketsLangelinie Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsCopenhagen Opera House (Operaen) Tours & TicketsRuins under Christiansborg Palace Tours & TicketsFredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot) Tours & TicketsNyhavn Tours & TicketsNational History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot) Tours & TicketsKastellet Tours & TicketsKunsthal Charlottenborg Tours & TicketsCity Hall Square (Radhuspladsen) Tours & TicketsFreetown Christiania Tours & TicketsCasino Copenhagen Tours & TicketsTorvehallerne Market Tours & TicketsLouisiana Museum of Modern Art Tours & TicketsChristian's Harbor (Christianshavn) Tours & TicketsTycho Brahe Planetarium Tours & TicketsVesterbro Tours & TicketsNy Carlsberg Glyptotek Tours & Tickets