- Cover the Danish capital's highlights in a short time on an electric scooter
- Learn how to ride a self-balancing Segway in just a few minutes
- Glide past and get up close to the cities major attractions
- Hear an informative commentary from your guide through a wireless radio
Departure & Return
Our Segway Tours start from Nikolaj Plads 34. We are located in the heart of the city right next to the main pedestrian street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the tour location 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the tour. No-shows and latecomers will not be refunded; they will be charged in full.
- Participants must be 10 years or older, and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40-113 kg).
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring comfortable shoes. In colder weather, warm clothes with a windproof layer are recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.