Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small group of only 10 people or fewer ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Guide provides engaging commentary and little-known facts
- Walking tour lets travelers get to know Copenhagen from the ground up
- Visit many of the important city highlights in a single half-day tour
Departure & Return
Meet the guide af café Lagkagehuset, Frederiksborggade 6, 1360 Copenhagen (2 min walk from Nørreport Station)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.