- Copenhagen sightseeing tour
- See royal attractions like Christiansborg Palace and Rosenborg Castle
- Admire the city’s architecture and canals on a cruise
- Travel by minibus for access to more of the city than larger vehicles allow
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our starting point is at H.C. Andersens Boulevard across the road from the city hall on the same side as Tivoli. We do, however, also offer pickup from most hotels in the inner city of Copenhagen. Please choose your hotel from the hotel pick-up list.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
See Amalienborg Palace Square, one of the city’s most beautiful squares and home to the royal family, and visit Rosenborg Castle, a Renaissance palace where the Danish crown jewels are kept, as well as paintings and other treasures. Other landmarks and sights you see include the Opera House, Nyhavn (New Harbour), the Old Stock Exchange, Kongens Nytorv (King’s Square), lakes and the Little Mermaid statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately, the tour is NOT suited for people with mobility problems. There are steep stairs and a lot of walking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hamlet Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Need radio headsets since unable to hear comments during walking through museums" See review