- Walking tour lets you get to know the city like a local
- Private guide for undivided attention
- Commentary tailored to your interests as you visit city landmarks
- Taste of a typical Danish sweet treat included
Departure & Return
Look for our guide, dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY, at the Højbro Plads, next to the statue of Bishop Absalon on horseback.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you are requesting the guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide hotel address in Special Requirments field at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms