1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When visiting Coral Bay, take the opportunity to get a close-up look at the coral. This glass-bottomed boat tour of the Ningaloo Reef will satisfy every member of your party, including small kids and those who don’t want to swim. There’s no need to get wet (unless you want to use the included snorkeling gear) as you’ll have a great view of the colorful tropical fish and corals right from the boat.
- An easy one-hour boat tour to slot into your itinerary
- Learn about the unique marine environment from your guides
- A fun, family friendly activity
- This is an economical group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Coral Bay EcoTours , Peoples Shopping Village, 4 Robinson St, Coral Bay WA 6701, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Located in People's Park Shopping Village, next to Fins Cafe'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coral Bay Ecotours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Coral Bay 1-Hour Coral Viewing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coral Bay 1-Hour Coral Viewing?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoral BayNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaWater Tours - Western AustraliaEco Tours - Western AustraliaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Western AustraliaCategory