- Walking tour of Cordoba's classic monuments
- Marvel at prominent landmarks like the Mosque-Cathedral and the ancient Synagogue
- Stroll the charming, flower-lined streets of the Jewish Quarter
- Gain valuable insight into the rich history and culture of Cordoba from your expert guide
Departure & Return
The meeting will be at the "Monumento a los Enamorados" (Monument to Lovers) at the Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires.
The tour ends at the Mosque of Cordoba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attention: The Synagogue is temporarily closed due to renovations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms