Explore our promoted experiences
- Flamenco show at Cordoba’s Tablao el Cardenal
- Soak up the atmosphere inside a traditional Andalusian flamenco bar near Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral (Mezquita)
- Watch five of Cordoba’s finest flamenco dancers perform to live guitar music and singing
- Clap along in time to the music and admire the choreography on stage
- Enjoy a drink during the flamenco performance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTablao El Cardenal, Calle Buen Pastor 2, 14003 Cordoba Spain
What To Expect
Collect your complimentary drink from the well-stocked bar and hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the dancers take their places on stage. Become mesmerized by the fast-paced steps and raw emotion of the performers and enjoy expert demonstrations of flamenco styles like baile, cante and guitarra. Clap along to the rhythm of live guitar music and enjoy the melodious tones of Spanish singers throughout the performance.
After the show reaches its cathartic conclusion, feel free to enjoy more drinks inside the venue at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Complimentary drink does not extend to children's tickets (aged 0-8) but drinks can be bought at own expense
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff