1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Cordoba’s exquisite Mosque-Cathedral (Mezquita) on a walking tour with an art historian guide. Your guide shares commentary about the sacred site, which was constructed in the eighth century as the Great Mosque, then was converted into a cathedral in the thirteenth century. This 75-minute tour reveals fascinating details about this important Spanish monument, which is located within the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Historic Centre of Cordoba.
- Gain insight into Spain’s history during the walking tour
- Visit a must-see attraction in the Historic Centre of Cordoba
- Get great photo ops of the interior and exterior
- Several departure times makes it easy to schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba , C. Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Look for the orange umbrella
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cordoba Embrujada SL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cordoba Mosque Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cordoba Mosque Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cordoba Mosque Guided Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cordoba Mosque Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - SevilleHistorical Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - GranadaHistorical Tours - GranadaCategory