10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This cruising excursion is an excellent, affordable option for families and visitors who are looking to get out on the water for the day. Departing from Corfu port, take in the views of Old Town, Kanoni peninsula, and the palace of Mon Repos, where Prince Philip was born. Cruise by the island of Paxos, through breathtaking sea caves, and on to the Antipaxos Islands. After a quick swim, enjoy some free time in Gaios village before a leisurely cruise back to Corfu.
- All day cruise from Corfu
- Enjoy a day on the open water
- See beautiful sea caves, islands, and take a swim break
- Have lunch and shop in a Greek village
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Don't forget to bring swimsuit, towel, camera, hat and sunscreen, and you will have a memorable day!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Day Cruise - Paxos and Antipaxos Islands with Blue Caves?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during All Day Cruise - Paxos and Antipaxos Islands with Blue Caves?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Day Cruise - Paxos and Antipaxos Islands with Blue Caves?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Day Cruise - Paxos and Antipaxos Islands with Blue Caves?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
All Day Cruise - Paxos and Antipaxos Islands with Blue Caves
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCorfuWater Tours - Ionian IslandsDay Cruises - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory