- See Corfu Town landmarks including the Old Fortress and Palace of St. George and St. Michael
- Visit Kanoni to view Pontikonisi Island (Mouse Island) and the Panagia Vlaherna monastery
- Hop on and off at any of four stops to see the city at your own pace
- Learn about Corfu Town’s history from the onboard commentary in eight languages
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
During the 45-minute loop, hop off and on at any stop to visit the landmarks, creating your own sightseeing itinerary. Alternatively, stay aboard, absorbing the views and commentary to build an overview that will guide your later sightseeing.
Take in the 15th-century Old Fortress, and admire the elegant Palace of St. George and St. Michael, the former home of Corfu’s British commissioners that overlooks the Esplanade park.
Pass the churches, museums, and ochre-painted Venetian mansions of the Old Town, as the commentary tells the story of this UNESCO-listed district. Perhaps disembark here to explore or have coffee at the Liston, whose 1807 arcades were designed to echo Paris’ Rue de Rivoli.
Then, maybe ride to Kanoni to see Pontikonisi Island, nicknamed ‘Mouse Island,’ and the Panagia Vlaherna monastery, the whitewashed church on an island that graces many of Corfu's postcards — choosing to take photos from the bus or hopping off to visit.
Buses depart every 60 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seasons: Until 31st October
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Frequency: 30 Minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the Achilleion Palace Museum is closed, however the outdoor-open spaces & the Imperial gardens are open
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Do not bother to buy both the A and B tours , either one would be enough." See review