Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group sightseeing and wine tour in Corfu
- Visit the serene Monastery of the Virgin Mary in Palaiokastritsa
- Taste Corfu wines and traditional snacks at a historic family estate
- Explore Old Town on a walking tour
- Admire French, English, and Sicilian architecture
- Walk through winding medieval streets and one of Europe's largest squares
- Includes port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship (no shorts, skirts, or hats; shoulders should be covered)
- Flash photography is not permitted in the monastery, and photos and video cameras are not permitted in the Church of St. Spyridon
- There are cobblestones in Corfu Old Town
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The vehicle can accommodate a foldable wheelchair, although the whole route might not be 100% suitable for a wheelchair user
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.