Albania Cruise from Corfu
- Full-day trip to Albania from Corfu Town
- Soak up views of Albania on a ferry to beachside Agios Saranda
- Enjoy free time in Saranda to stroll, sightsee, and enjoy the beaches
- Opt to visit UNESCO-listed ancient Butrint on a side trip (additional cost)
- Explore Butrint's classical ruins, see the Ottoman Ali Pasha Castle, and enjoy an optional buffet lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip ferry rides from Corfu, plus hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Departure tax at own expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service from holiday rentals around island. In case of isolate accommodations which are far away from the main road / resorts there is possibility of supplement for private transportation.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry date, date of birth. place of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved ( aprox. 1hr20min)
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- Children or youngs under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult and carry on with them travel permission from parents who are not take place on the trip
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY PACHIS TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Albania Cruise from Corfu .
- "Have some cash as the place has a couple of stores operated by local folks who sell local brandy and honey." See review
- "If you don’t take the trip have a leisurely meal and some drinks on the promenade - one street up is a supermarket if you want to pay slightly less for local goods to take back." See review