Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Driving license requirements for Vespa Scooter ABS/ASR: European Driving License: A, A1, A2. International Driving License: A, A1
- The driving license requirements for Piaggio MP3 300 Three wheeled scooter: Driving license Class B or international B obtained before 19th of January 2013. European Driving License: B, A, A2. International Driving License: B, A. Previous experience driving scooters or motorcycles is mandatory for the rider
- Minimum age of driver: 18 for Vespa 125cc, 20 for Piaggio Mp3 300cc
- You need to present an ID Card or Passport as well as your driving license
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, so you can enjoy the experience at its fullest
- You are advised to bring a camera along. There are great photo opportunities
- 69 kilometers, 42.9 miles distance covered
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Flavours of Corfu Vespa Tour.