13 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Ferry tickets Corfu Igoumenitsa Corfu
English speaking driver/escort
Monastery entrance fees
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Price include pick up service from Barbati, Ipsos, Dassia, Gouvia, Kontokali, on the main road, Kanoni and Corfu town from specified meeting points. Pick up service also from areas of Perama, Benitses, Moraitika, Messonghi, Agios Georgios (south) on the main road. On supplement from other areas
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Κοινοπραξία Πλοίων Κέρκυρας - Εισιτήρια για Κέρκυρα - Ηγουμενίτσα - Παξούς (Corfu Ferries Consortium - Tickets to Corfu - Igoumenitsa - Paxos) , Νέος Λιμένας Κέρκυρας, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Tour starts from Corfu port or from Lefkimmi port according to ferries schedules on day of departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY PACHIS TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Meteora tour by coach from Corfu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Meteora tour by coach from Corfu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Meteora tour by coach from Corfu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meteora tour by coach from Corfu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Meteora tour by coach from Corfu