- Save research time and go to a shortlist of foodie hotspots in Corfu
- As well as local food, learn about Corfu’s history and famous sights
- No need to pay at each venue—all tastings are included
- A private tour means you can ask plenty of questions along the way
Departure & Return
Your Guide will meet you at the entrance of the Old Fortress in Corfu Town.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (0-3) are free of charge
- Please inform us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking.
- We strongly recommend that you do not eat before the tour as there will be plenty to taste duting your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Tours Corfu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience