Explore our promoted experiences
- Corfu shore excursion and sightseeing tour
- Sights include Corfu Old Town, a koum kouat distillery, Palaiokastritsa resort, and more
- Learn about the island’s history and culture as you go
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please proceed to the Port Terminal building, reachable by foot or free shuttle bus. For customers staying in Corfu on vacation, we can arrange a pickup transfer.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- STARTING TIMES are flexible, based on cruise ship arrival time and will be confirmed a few weeks/days before your arrival. Pickup times are LOCAL TIME
- The tour can accommodate one collapsible wheelchair or walker per vehicle, under request
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide their ship name and a valid international cell phone number
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship in St Spyridon Church and monasteries
- Corfu Town may not be visited as a guided tour.
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized