Departure & Return
The tour starts at the gate of the old fortress in front of the Schulenburg monument. Your guide will hold a badge with the logo of our agency in your hand.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Since a longer walk is part of this tour, it is not recommended for babies or toddlers, pregnant women, people with physical disabilities and / or cardiovascular problems or asthma.
- In the summer months, don't forget your hat, sun protection, comfortable shoes and a bottle of water. In the remaining seasons, depending on the weather conditions, a light jacket, coat, umbrella or anorak is recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Perspectives Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience