Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age of driver 18.
- Driving license requirements for the scooter driver: European Driving License: A, A1, A2. International Driving License: A, A1
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles is mandatory for the scooter driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Vespa Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Vespa Scooter Tour "Off the beaten path Local Villages " 3-hour scooter tour.