- Private full-day Peloponnese highlights tour from Nafplio, with a local driver-guide
- Venture deep into the Peloponnese, a center of ancient Greek history and legend
- Visit UNESCO-listed Mycenae and stroll to see the famous Lion’s Gate and other highlights
- View the Corinth Canal and ruins of Ancient Corinth, an important trading city in Greco-Roman times
- Stop at Epidaurus and see the Sanctuary of Asklepios and incredible 4th-century BC theater
- Hear tales of the antiquities and ancient Greek legends rooted in the Peloponnese
- Enjoy a personalized experience and full attention from a private driver-guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms