2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Foodies won’t want to miss out on this unique tour of the award-winning Ummera smokehouse, producers of some of Ireland’s finest smoked salmon. Learn how salmon is cured over a tour then savor smoked salmon, smoked duck, smoked beef, and more at a tasting. Wash it all down with three delicious local hard ciders, created by the owner’s brother.
- Visit the Ummera smokehouse on a private tasting tour
- Sample freshly prepared smoked meats and fish
- Sip on local hard ciders with your tastings
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private smokehouse tour and tasting with your host Anthony
Locally crafted cider pairing (3 kinds)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Castle Lower, Timoleague, Co. Cork, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Award-Winning Smoked Salmon Tasting and Private Smokehouse Tour with a Local?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Award-Winning Smoked Salmon Tasting and Private Smokehouse Tour with a Local?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Award-Winning Smoked Salmon Tasting and Private Smokehouse Tour with a Local?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Award-Winning Smoked Salmon Tasting and Private Smokehouse Tour with a Local?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "highly recommend this experience to anyone who is a bit adventurous and does not stand on "ceremony"!." See review
Product code: 7626P241
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorkWalking Tours - South West IrelandWalking Tours - CobhWalking Tours - KillarneyCategory