Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to Blarney Castle and Gardens
- Guide provides insightful commentary
- Learn about the history and culture of Blarney and Cobh
- Comprehensive tour in a single day
Departure & Return
Bridge St Tourist Offce (next to St Patrick's Bridge) - 09:30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Fordable wheelchairs can be kept underneath the coach.
- Toddlers/babies must be seated in a baby-seat or booster. Please contact us at the time of booking and we can supply you with one.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for the pickup point and collection time specified in the booking.
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick-up locations offered by Paddywagon Tours, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 17:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note that changes are only guaranteed once confirmed in writing by us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to kiss the Blarney Stone, get there early or you may have a 1 to 3 hour wait." See review
- "From Cork, you can take a public bus to Blarney Castle at 2.80-Euro and pay the Castle fee." See review
- "Loved visiting the castle and gardens , we waited about and hour to go up to kiss the Blarney Stone , very narrow and small but worth it the views are beautiful." See review