Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren from Cork
- Enjoy views of the Aran Islands, Galway Bay, and the Atlantic coast from the Cliffs of Moher
- Visit the Burren, Limerick, and Bunratty Castle
- Ideal choice for families
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Pick-up is from Bridge St Tourist Offce (next to St Patrick's Bridge).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be held under the coach and are the responsibility of the passenger
- Alert us at the time of booking and we will have a bootser/baby seat waiting on board.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for the pickup point and collection time specified in the booking.
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick-up locations offered by Paddywagon Tours, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 17:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note that changes are only guaranteed once confirmed in writing by us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff