5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide service
Use of common gear: ropes, devices, carabiners, etc.
Individual kit rental available on request: helmet, harness, ice axes and crampons
Departure & Return
Cortina d'Ampezzo , 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolomites Ice Climbing Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCortina d'AmpezzoWinter Sports - VenetoClimbing - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoCategory