Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you just outside of the cruise ship terminal, across the street where the yellow taxis are parked.
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chac Ek Costa Maya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by CHACCHOBEN & BACALAR COMBO with transportation from Costa Maya.