Departure & Return
The port shuttle is $3 and only takes 7 minutes to get to the village of Mahahual. Simply get off in the center of town where the shuttle stops by the open field just before Calle Martillo. A representative with a Karlita's Kitchen cooking bib will be there to meet you.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY karla aguilera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Mexican Cooking Class in Mahahual.