Explore our promoted experiences
- Entry to Sancho's Aquatic Park in Cozumel
- Cool down from the sun with the park’s water attractions
- Shoot down sliders, scramble up icebergs and jump on trampolines
- Little ones can enjoy a safe aquatic environment
- Admire the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean
Departure & Return
From town or from piers, you have to drive south in the main avenue to Mr. Sancho´s Beach Club., which is locate at: Carretera costera sur km. 15. 77600 Cozumel, Q. Roo Mexico
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We dont accept booking amendments to add more travelers to an existing booking without prior authorization from us
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Mr. Sancho's Beach Club Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You need to be a good swimmer and have upper body strength as they are a bit difficult." See review