3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the white-sand beaches, magnificent reef, and amusement-park-style attractions of Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park on a tour that includes snorkeling and lunch. The tropical wonderland offers nature walks, crocodile exhibits, and sea lion shows, giving nature lovers and families a chance to get to see wildlife up close. Plus, a sandy beach and playground make the park perfect of children—many other beaches in Cozumel are not kid-friendly.
- Enjoy a day of relaxing, snorkeling, and exploring at Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park
- Indulge in a buffet lunch by the seashore
- A guide and gear is provided for a snorkeling tour along the second largest barrier reef in the world
- This all-inclusive package makes your day worry-free
Saved to wishlist!
Park Admission entrance fees
Buffet lunch with soft drinks and 2 beers
Sea lion shows & Archaeological area
Snorkeling gear, Vest, fins, mask
Beach with loungers, hammocks, palapas, changing rooms.
Lockers - One per booking
marine park fees (5 usd)
Transportation Not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointChankanaab Reef, Cozumel Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chankanaab Park Cozumel All inclusive Ultimate package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chankanaab Park Cozumel All inclusive Ultimate package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chankanaab Park Cozumel All inclusive Ultimate package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chankanaab Park Cozumel All inclusive Ultimate package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120267P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory
El CedralAkumalTormentos ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Uvas Beach ClubThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPalancar ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefSanta Rosa Wall