Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 to 18 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
After diving unspoiled reefs and tripping around traditional neighbourhoods, most visitors to Isla Cozumel find they’ve worked up a thirst. Although letting loose at one of the island’s bars might be tempting, it’s easy to work up a large tab in not a lot of time. Instead, avoid stressing about your tab with a visit to an all-inclusive beach club; for half a day, sample the perfect recipe for a low-stress day with all-you-can-eat and drink Mexican food, house drinks and cocktails.
- Shed your stress with a mini massage
- Top notch facilities include snorkel gear, beach umbrellas and hot showers
- Avoid a long journey: this beach club is close to town and the main cruise ports
- Ignite the senses with an included tequila tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Beach club access
Snorkel gear unlimited time
4 complete hours of All inclusive Food & Drinks (Sodas, water, juices, Draft beer, Piñas coladas, Mojitos, Margaritas, Daiquiris, Rum punch, black russian, House tequila, mixed drinks, Snacks)
5 minutes massage (adults only)
Beach chairs, Umbrellas, Changing rooms, Showers.
Transportation not included
Departure & Return
Carretera Costera Sur km 10 + 183, Costeras SUr, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours and Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Skyreef All inclusive Day pass ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Skyreef All inclusive Day pass ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Skyreef All inclusive Day pass ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Skyreef All inclusive Day pass ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend water shoes, since it is rocks and not sand, but the water was gorgeous and you can use their snorkel equipment." See review
Product code: 103974P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - TulumBus Tours - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumCategory
Palancar ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsPlaya Uvas Beach ClubAkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Columbia ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)The Mayan Cacao CompanyParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Santa Rosa WallChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)