- Half-day electric bike tour of Cozumel's east side with lunch
- Visit secluded beaches along the pristine eastern side of Cozumel
- Take in rock formations and marine life on the coast
- Includes lunch, use of bike and safety gear, and guide
Departure & Return
We are located in front of the Palmar Condominiums right next to the Eagle Rider Motorcycle Rental, just a few blocks north from the Grand Park Royal Resort. If you are traveling on a cruise and you are docking at the Punta Langosta Port, take a taxi south. Expected driving time: 5-7 mins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Light clothing, closed shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must be at least 5 feet tall (1.50cm) and cannot exceed 280 lbs in order to participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beach Bum Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms