Departure & Return
Kindly take a taxi or walk to The Royal Village Shopping Center. Our Staff will be waiting for you by The Hard Rock Cafe Guitar. They will be wearing khaki shorts and blue shirts.
What To Expect
Continue around the island of Cozumel, stopping to admire the views and snap photos from off-the-beaten-track vista points. Grab lunch—fish tacos and fajitas might be on the menu—and then finish off your day with snorkeling at Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park and SkyReef.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive a dune buggy is 21 years
- All drivers must have a valid drivers license
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years
- Note: Buggys are manual, not automatic
- Baby seat is suggested and available for rent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart conditions/asthma, insulin dependants and/or epilepsy can’t snorkel
- Collapsible wheelchair only
- Maximum weight limit per person is 240 Lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico GT Riviera
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The dune buggy is fun and easy to drive, so if you can drive a stick shift it's a piece of cake." See review
- "It was extremely cool riding around in the buggy's, and the excursion takes up most of your day, so you definitely get a ton of value for the price." See review
- "Had a great day w/ Omar and Iron Excellent guides and really took good care of all our needs Good food Buggies are fun to drive" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews