- Mini-sub shore excursion in Cozumel
- Ride your personal mini-SUB through the Caribbean Sea
- Keep an eye out for native marine life while you follow your bilingual guide through the water
- See blue runner fish, needlefish, nurse sharks, and more
- Lounge on the beautiful beach after your mini-SUB adventure
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Follow your guide by driving your underwater scooter through the water, directing your gaze to magnificent marine life; observe parrotfish, manta rays, garden eels, and colorful corals as you glide through the sea. Marvel at the tropical tableau of fish before returning to the sandy shores to relax upon the blissful beach.
Conclude your submerged shore excursion with a refreshing juice or classic cocktail from a nearby restaurant (own expense) before making your own way back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Cozumel port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters) tall
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Maximum number of 5 passengers per immersion. If your group is larger than 5, you will go on 2 different submersions, one right after another
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart/lungs conditions/medical history, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Guests with recent surgery (past 6 months) can’t participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceanus Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Initially a little uncomfortable getting into helmet, but great once movement started." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews