4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine two of Cozumel's most popular outdoor activities—snorkeling and cycling—on a single half-day tour. A guide will provide all instruction and supervision as you explore the island's underground river system, a botanical Mayan garden, and the teeming coral barrier reef. Riding an electric bike allows you to pedal as much or as little as you like with the assistance of an electric motor.
- Use of bike and helmet
- Mask, fins, and snorkel included
- National Park fees included in tour price
- Guide provides instruction and supervision
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Fee
Departure & Return
Calle 5 Sur, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is casual athletic clothing, closed shoes preferably. Swimsuit and towel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-bike West Coast Snorkeling Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during E-bike West Coast Snorkeling Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during E-bike West Coast Snorkeling Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-bike West Coast Snorkeling Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You are inhaling exhaust for the first and last 3 miles or so, and it could be intimidating for kids." See review
Product code: 72877P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMountain Bike Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenMountain Bike Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumMountain Bike Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Playa Uvas Beach ClubAkumalParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Santa Rosa WallThe Mayan Cacao CompanySan Gervasio Mayan RuinsCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkTormentos ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelPalancar ReefEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)El CedralRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkColumbia ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine Park