5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Explore Cozumel by land and water on a half-day tour that combines snorkeling, a Jeep or dune buggy tour, and visits to several top destinations. Head to the beach to snorkel on a coral reef, then have snacks before beginning your Jeep or dune buggy tour. You'll also visit the ecological reserve at Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, the Tequila Museum, see Mayan ruins and a lighthouse, and have time for lunch by the beach and shopping. Includes guide, lunch, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off.
- Half-day snorkeling and dune buggy tour, from Cozumel
- Go snorkeling at a coral reef with a guide
- Tour the island by Jeep or dune buggy
- Head to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, the Tequila Museum, Mayan ruins, and more
- Includes lunch, guide, use of snorkeling equipment, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Dune buggies fit 4 people, so everybody gets the chance to drive
Snorkeling gear (mask, fins, and life vest)
Professional dive master
Soft drinks, water, and beer only after the dive
Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, or salads for vegetarians)
Drinks at the restaurant
Marine Park entrance fee (USD$5)
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 501, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Buggies are only standard drive.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs), a towel, a swimsuit, sunscreen and a camera
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional $USD10)
- OPERATED BY Go Adventours/Jeep Tour Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12136P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanUnique Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenUnique Experiences - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumUnique Experiences - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefPalancar ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkColumbia ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalThe Mayan Cacao CompanySanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)El CedralEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Uvas Beach ClubDiscover Mexico Park CozumelRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)San Gervasio Mayan Ruins