4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This 4-hour private luxury catamaran sailing cruise from Cozumel gives you gorgeous views of the Caribbean and top-notch service from the crew. Lounge on the deck with a cocktail in hand as the state-of-the-art vessel glides along the turquoise waters. Snorkel and kayak as you like, and return to the boat to enjoy the domestic open bar and refreshing snacks on board.
- 4-hour luxury catamaran sailing cruise from Cozumel
- Snorkel, kayak or simply relax on the boat
- Enjoy an open bar and delicious snacks on board
- Receive attentive service from the crew
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
Saved to wishlist!
Use of snorkel and kayak equipment
Transportation to/from attractions
Marine Park Fee of $5.00 US per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 100, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time
- Price is per boat for a party of up to 15 people
- Guests with recent surgery (within 2 months), asthma, epilepsy, heart problems and/or expectant mothers must abstain from Snorkeling.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether the snorkeling and kayaking portion are appropriate or not.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 280 lbs. Guests taking the snorkeling will re-board on a ladder
- There is a Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JS Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Catamaran Tour in Cozumel with Kayaking and Snorkeling?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Catamaran Tour in Cozumel with Kayaking and Snorkeling?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Catamaran Tour in Cozumel with Kayaking and Snorkeling?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Catamaran Tour in Cozumel with Kayaking and Snorkeling?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21102P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsWater ToursExtremeKayakingSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanKayaking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenKayaking - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumCatamaran Cruises - TulumSporting Events - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumKayaking - TulumSnorkeling - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)The Mayan Cacao CompanyTormentos ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsPalancar ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelPlaya Uvas Beach ClubColumbia ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl CedralAkumalCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Santa Rosa Wall