5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the Maya ruins of San Gervasio Park and blaze along Cozumel’s off-road trails aboard a dune buggy on this 4-hour tour. In San Gervasio, walk through the oldest Maya city on the island, learning about its archaeological importance along the way. Then, drive or ride in a dune buggy for a thrilling, splashy adventure. Dial down the adrenaline with peaceful snorkeling along one of the world’s largest barrier reefs and enjoy lunch at an exclusive beach club.
- 4-hour guided tour to San Gervasio Park and dune buggy adventure in Cozumel
- Explore an old Maya village and admire its architecture in San Gervasio
- Rumble along off-road trails on an exciting dune buggy tour
- Snorkel at the upscale Playa Uvas beach club
- Lunch and snorkel gear included
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Hotel transport available for groups of four or more
Option 1: Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch. Tour at 8:30am.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If your group is of 4 or more passengers)
ATV HONDA 250
DVD (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for groups of less than 4 passengers)
MARINE NATIONAL PARK ENTRANCE ($ 5 DLLS) PER PERSON
Departure & Return
Carretera a Chankanaab Km 8.5 s/n, Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Valid driver's license is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Uvas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3146P15
Compare Similar Experiences
Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Tormentos ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkEl CedralSanta Rosa WallPalancar ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Discover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Uvas Beach ClubColumbia ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalThe Mayan Cacao CompanySan Gervasio Mayan Ruins