- Drive a Jeep into the Maya jungle and learn about its flora and fauna
- Snorkel and enjoy a beachside lunch of authentic Mexican cuisine
- Add or replace activities with wildlife sightseeing, touring archaeological sites, jet skiing, shopping and more
- Personalize your itinerary with the help of a knowledgeable guide who accompanies your group
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please know that booking with 2 or 3 pax tour guide goes in the the jeep with guest for personal and interactive experience
- Please know that guests must drive the vehicle outside of town (approximately 10 minutes)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- A valid driver's license is required for anyone wishing to drive the Jeep
- Jeeps are Manual transmission (Automatic only by request)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also, bring cash because a lot of the attractions are too remote for credit cards and you’ll need to pay with cash." See review
- "The only jeep that was offered was manual transmission and Jonathon had to do the driving." See review
- "This tour is a great way to see a lot of the island and not be in a crowded bus on someone else’s schedule." See review