- Boost your views of Cozumel's marine life on an invisible boat tour
- The short duration of this trip makes it ideal for time-pressed travelers
- Choose from multiple start times that suit you
- A group limited to 16 other travelers means it won't feel crowded on board
Departure & Return
Please Meet 30 minutes before your Tour time across Carlota Beach Club at our offices located next to the Villablanca Hotel in Cozumel. Read the “Before you Go” section in your voucher after making your booking. For CruiseShip Guests: Please note Our tours are in Cozumel Local Time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours and Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms