2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Glass-bottom boat ride provides the opportunity to see the marine life of Cozumel out of the water
- Tour includes use of fins, mask, and life jacket, as well as a snorkeling tube you can take home with you
- Rinse off and change after the tour in the freshwater showers and changing rooms
- Enjoy beer and soft drinks when you get out of the water
Saved to wishlist!
Beer (after snorkeling)
Soft drinks (Bottled purified water, coke and flavors)
Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
Changing room with bathroom, fresh water shower and sundeck
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel/pier pickup and drop-off (Walking distance from the ferry pier)
Pier and Marine Park fees ($5.00 USD cash per passenger)
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 628, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- $5 USD per passenger needs to be paid in cash for the pier and Marine Park fees
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The meeting point is walking distance from the ferry pier, about 10 minutes walking at normal speed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safe Tours Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Private Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling, 3 Reefs in Cozumel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Private Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling, 3 Reefs in Cozumel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Private Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling, 3 Reefs in Cozumel?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Private Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling, 3 Reefs in Cozumel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59508P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Playa del CarmenGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - TulumGlass Bottom Boat Tours - TulumCategory
Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelPalancar ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Uvas Beach ClubParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)AkumalTormentos ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl CedralChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkColumbia Reef